Monday, April 14, 2014

Nelson 4th of July Parade Future

Dear Friends

After 8 years of organizing the parade, I would like to pass the baton to the next group that may be interested.  At this time, I am not planning to organize the parade for this year.  However, if there is a group out there that would be interested in taking over the parade, it is not too late for this July. 

I would be happy to help the next group get started, and can forward the parade checklist, contacts, list of parade participants and information about working with VDOT for the proper permits.  Please contact me if you and your organization would like to take on the Nelson County 4th of July Parade.  It has been a good experience for us and I know it will be for you too.

Best Regards,
Kim Bryant
Nelson County 4th of July Parade Committee
nelsonparade@yahoo.com

No comments: